7 am Registration
8 am Fun Warm-Up
8:30 am Runners
8:45 am Walkers
10:30 am Let’s Celebrate
Girlfriends, Sisters, Mothers, Aunts, Neighbors, Friends,
Colleagues, Church Friends, Sororities ...
The registration for the Participants/Ambassadors include: Refreshments, MOVE Your Body T-shirt, Bottled Water, Wristband, Bib #, Awards, FUN and an opportunity to give back to the community.
Portion of your proceeds will BLESS:
Selected 12th grade girls who will receive a FREE PROM BLESSING - Gown, Shoes, Jewelry, Accessories, Hair and Make-over, Manicure and Pedicure, Health and Fitness Trainers and MYBW Gratitude Gift Bag!
REQUIREMENTS for the selected Senior High Girl:
1. Attend a private, public, homeschool, or faith-based school in Prince George’s County
2. Live with a single-parent and/or grandparent
3. Involve in community activities
4. Desire to have a healthy lifestyle
5. Need of financial support
6. Write a 500-Word essay on Why Should I Receive a Prom Blessing?
7. Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 22.